Two years of research and development.
Advanced audio engineering methods.
Precision micro-fabrication techniques.
Electret condenser (proprietary design)
5.6 mm capsule diameter, 11.7 mm length
frequency range (+/- 1 dB, w/ EQ)
20 Hz - 30,000 Hz
-35 dB re. 1 V/Pa (±3 dB); 17.8 mV/Pa
equivalent noise level
s/n ratio re. 1 kHz @ 1 Pa (94 dB SPL)
- two microphone capsules (l&r channels) w/ anti-tangle cable terminated in xlr5 male connector
- high-precision analog signal conditioning circuit embedded in xlr5 connector
- xlr5 female to dual-xlr3 male y-cable adapter
- individualized microphone calibration card w/ technical specs, frequency responses, and equalization curves
- usb drive w/ equalization filters and files
- microphone clip
- durable metal case
- 20 small, medium, and large washable earbuds
© THEORETICA APPLIED PHYSICS, 2017